Friday, April 16, 2010

The World of WTF?

It's been an interesting week in the world of WTF?.

For starters did you know there is toilet paper for sale in Miami for $9 a roll? It has the likeness of Hugo Chavez on each square. $9? Really? This is true idiocracy. Better yet...it's idiocraZy. I'm not paying $9 to wipe my sensitive parts...even if they do smell like roses. No thank you. I'll stick with Scott or Charmin. I tell you what WOULD sell even for $9 a roll. If you could customize your pooper paper to have your boss on it. Now THAT would sell. ;) WTF Florida?

Then there's TLC's crown jewel 19 Kids and Counting which follows the lives of the Duggar's and their brood. Here's the WTF? moment for me. You have 19 kids. I can't begin to understand that since I could care less about having just 1. But I'll play along. You have 19 kids. That means A.) it ain't even right down there by any stretch (no pun intended) of the imagination and B.) there's probably several C-Section scars so please don't sport a bikini a la Kate Gosselin EVER and C.) (here's my WTF?) the title of the show states AND COUNTING. Does this mean 19 isn't enough? Does it mean you're under contract to spit more out if you want to keep your TLC money? I'm already blown away by the 19 kids part but WTF? is with the And Counting?


Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva, his Russian musician-singer girlfriend and mother of their 5-month-old daughter, have split after over a year of dating. Well, did anyone really expect them to make it? Just because you have a kid doesn't mean you'll stay together. Not in Hollywood and not even in the "real world" these days. So here's my WTF? with this story. Why is this news? Does anybody really care? Mel is a crazy old basterd these days and any woman stupid enough to have a kid with him is just that...stupid. I bet she won't even get any money because I can't even think of the last great movie he made and I'm sure all that awesome Lethal Weapon cash is long since gone. So, good luck sweet thing. Oh, side note. WTF? is up with your mouth. You kind of look like an Octomom wannabe. Maybe that's why he's gettin' out of dodge. WTF? news...pick a better story next time.

And here's my favorite. I have braces again. I'm 29 damn it. Braces? WTF? teeth? Why did you have to go and screw me like that? I did this once already. I was 14 and it was perfectly acceptable to look like a 14 yr old geek with braces back then. It totally sucks to look like a 14 yr old geek with braces when you're pushing 30! But alas...I'll be thankful and happy in a year when I have a Hollywood smile. Until then...this hurts and sucks. WTF?

Since this is getting a tad surly and that's normally not my style I better head out. In order to soothe the pain in my mouth I think I'll grab some wine and hit Sullivan's in Addison tonight. My fav tribute band is playing..Hard Night's Day. Here's the great thing. I'm going with my orthodontist. Now THAT is full circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment