Friday, July 23, 2010

Bret Michaels is My Hero

Hold on to your bandanas. I've got SHOCKING news. Authorities pulled over Bret Michaels's two tour buses Wednesday night in northeast Indiana and drug-sniffing dogs allegedly found marijuana and other unspecified drugs onboard. GASP! FAINT! Bret Michaels has drugs? Well, it would explain the over decorated head ornamentation. According to the 47 year old crooner's publicist the charges were handed over to the Dekalb county sheriff's office for review. No arrests were made and the situation was handled professionally. The kicker? The bus convoy was pulled over due to a missing plate on a music trailer. The lesson here? Be smarter than Bret Michaels. If you're gonna be a rock star and carry your drugs around....check ALL ASPECTS of your vehicle! Don't have a missing plate, a light out, a busted blinker, an out of date registration sticker, etc, etc, etc. You would think this would be basic information. WTF? Bret Michaels? I have to give it to the Dekalb county police officers who scored the charges. It's kind of cool that they didn't arrest anyone. I'm sure they were somewhat starstruck. I would be. Here's how that conversation would go:

"Oh my God..Mr. Michaels! I'm so sorry for pulling you over and interrupting your travels! While we're here on the side of the road would you sign my (insert body part here)?" By the way...I know him from Poison but the extra autogrpahed napkin for my little brother would be from Rock of Love fame. My how careers arc. ;)


Kudos to you, Mr. Micheals. You've survived one helluva career. Hell, you've survived one crazy ass YEAR! You've stroked out, had a brain hemmorhage, rallied on Oprah, and bounced back to tour. Now, you've survived the Dekalb county Po-Leece.

Now....about that gateway drug.....

No comments:

Post a Comment