Friday, June 11, 2010

Wild Weather and E News. WTF?

So, I harken back to my younger days when the coolest movie in the world was Ghostbusters. It is one of my favs of all time...even still. Lately I can't help but think of a line that Ernie Hudson delivers to Dan Aykroyd. They're in the Ecto 1 discussing how busy they've been lately. Winston Zeddmore (Ernie Hudson) asks Ray Stantz (Dan Aykroyd) if perhaps they're so busy because the dead are rising....a sure sign of the end of the world. Well, I can't tell you how many times I've heard the same thing these last few weeks. Not because there are ghosts in people's refrigerators, but because the world seems to be falling apart. Isreal, hurricanes, oil spills, solar flares, floods in Arkansas and Texas (recently), global warming, new diseases, and a seemingly never ending war. I gotta tell ya...if I hear ONE more person tell me we're in the last days....

I don't want to discuss religion and I definitely don't want to knock anyone's faith. So, I won't. I'll just say there is such a thing as natural science, too. The sun has had "solar storms" for millions of years. Our time on earth is but a paragraph in a book written by the universe. We're small. We're tiny. We are a blip on the radar. It's not a sign God is on his way...it's just a cycle the sun goes through. It's time to flare so let her flare. It doesn't have to be related to GOD. WTF?

So if flooded in Arkansas last night. It floods all the time all over the earth. WTF? It rains. Simple. Just rain. No reason to start building an ark.

War? People do it. We create it. War is sadly a part of the human fabric. As far as the Middle East...well, they've been fighting for centuries and will continue to fight long after we're gone.

Hurricanes and volcanoes...again, a natural occurance in our weather pattern. The air is unstable and our crust shifts. It's called meteorology. Science.

Now, again...this is not a religious discussion. I just don't see how EVERYTHING that has happened this year has to be tied somehow to God being pissed off and coming back. Frankly, if I were that pissed at us I WOULDN'T come back! lol. I'd sit on my throne with my magnificent beard and look down at all us fools and just say...WTF?

Now, if anything is going to trigger the second coming it's Hollywood. That place is the real Sodom and Gomorrah! E News this week will be wilder than any weather pattern or solar storm.

Here's a tease:

Lindsey Lohan accidentally sets off her SCRAM. HAhahaha....yeah. And I accidentally ran that stop sign downtown this morning. Honestly, Lindsey. WTF?

Shannon Price is out for Gary Coleman's entire estate. She is claiming she should get everything.
Tune in to the LSS to find out how she just might pull this off. She is truly a horrible person. Hey Shannon...WTF is up with your grill? Ewww.

Good girl January Jones has been implicated in a 3 car hit and run. Maybe she truly went MAD.

Michael Douglas is trying to make up for all of Hollywood's shortcomings. He was spotted giving a homeless man a huge wad of cash. I think he's suspect of all the crazy happenings in the world and is trying to make up for it. Way to go, Mikey. Thanks for showing me there is still humanity out there.

Be sure to tune in to the LSS this week to get the full scoop and hear what shenanigans we've been into. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment